wisdom teeth says...

Monday, September 27, 2004

The problem with blogs is that their default setting is "whiney" and I, in particular, am guilty of that. So fuck all that. I had a great weekend. Some interesting possibilities kinda opened up. I drank a lot. Ran around with friends (old and new).

We didn't go to Shaun of the Dead yesterday but it'll happen sometime soon. Instead I took it easy for the day. Went to lunch w/Amanda at Katz's then napped then back over to watch Kill Bill Vol. 2.

I woke up early this morning (or was woken up by the phone) and wasn't able to get back to sleep. So now I've been puttering around. I don't plan on doing shit today except maybe the dishes and some reading. I got the new Stephenson book but it's just gonna have to wait until I'm done with Of Human Bondage. I started it while waiting to get the Stephenson book and now I'm hooked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home