wisdom teeth says...

Thursday, September 23, 2004

OK, chumps, today is my last day a work. Yay. Goodbye. I'm getting a resume together to look for a real job but, really, who am I kidding? I'm way too lazy.

Today is Amanda's birthday. She is 16. She's so precocious. Apparently, I really missed out on some post-midnight bday festivities last night. Next time I try to go home early just smack me on the head.

Last night I watched the premier of the show Lost. This shit is good. Watch it.

(For some reason after I read this, I feel the need to let the blog reading world know that Amanda is not actually 16, but rather 24.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You totally missed out and I will smack you.

3:54 PM  
Blogger dm said...

It says "I don't know."

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home