wisdom teeth says...

Friday, September 17, 2004

I have done somewhere between "a little" and "no" work today. My heart just isn't in it. Unless something changes it looks like next friday will be my last day here until next january some time. That being the case, I just really don't give a shit about being here.

I really don't want to have band practice tonight. I might make up some bullshit story to get out of it. Maybe.

Right now I'm listening to The Who Sellout. Rock. Although I got sick of "I Can See For Miles" many years ago when it used to play on the classic rock station something like three times a day.

I kinda just want to sleep all weekend.

People need to stop leaning in my unrolled windows at stop lights to bug me for change. Get a job! or lacking that, at least some goddamn manners.

The new Neil Stephenson book comes out two weeks from today!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's neAl!
and bn.com says one week!

*pees self*

i'm going to reread the first three (i count crypto) before i get it!

chizwhiz

4:44 PM  
Blogger dm said...

they changed the date! it's been oct 1 forever! yay!

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home