wisdom teeth says...

Monday, September 20, 2004

I was correct and this friday is my last day of work for this season. They're doing this thing where they're considering bringing some of us back in oct-nov for a week or two and then letting us go again until january. That really sucks. It's all "we might" and "depending" so basically I'm at their beck and call if they decide that need some people back. I can't make plans or travel or do anything because if I don't come back it'll mess up all sorts of stuff for at work. Arrgghh.

This weekend sucked. It was boring. Blah. The only kind of interesting thing was going to the jane magazine acl festival party friday night. It was an open bar. Rumors were surrounding who might be there and such but I didn't see anyone interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home