wisdom teeth says...

Sunday, September 26, 2004

OK, what's going on? It's been a whirlwind couple of days. We had A's party friday night and it was a rousing success. Lotsa folks and lotsa craziness - trash can races and mexican wrestlers.

Woke up with a weary dizziness yesterday just so I can start it all over again. After putting around the house all afternoon I went to the church of the friendly ghost where it was "denton in austin" for a night. Several bands all came down together and played a show. Most of 'em weren't worthy noticing but jetscreamer was really good as I knew they'd be. I played a show with them 4 1/2 years ago in a meat locker in denton. Fun times.

Afterwards there was a house show/party. I totally missed the opportunity to watch some great rock when the fatal flying guilloteens played in the basement. I went in for a minute but it was just too crowded and claustrophobic for me. I wish I'd stayed in there, though.

Then later later, well, it's not even worth mentioning but I think we were insulted by a Nikki Sixx clone (he was going for Johhny Thunders but missed the mark a bit).

I think we're gonna go see Shaun of the Dead today. Maybe.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God, he wishes he was nikki six. Bastard. Who does he think he is talking to? -A

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home