wisdom teeth says...

Friday, September 24, 2004

Hey, I know this is rather whore-ish, but I put up google ads on the side of my page so if you don't mind, please click on those when you come through here. I get paid! Haha!

Hmm, went out to side bar and jackalope last night. Somehow I managed to get really drunk - or least it felt like that this morning. I remember Jason buying everyone shots. Ouch. I had to do it, though, as it was my last day of work and I knew I could sleep until noon today. I ran into my friend Stacy and kept calling her Sarah by mistake. Oops. We ended up the night at star seeds after everyone kept talking about burgers. Mmm, bacon cheeseburgers are great when drunk at 3am.

We're having Amanda's birthday party at Tom and BJ's tonight. Come and drink with us. No bands due to the neighbors nixing the idea.

I think we decided on Sat Nov 6 as the 5th Annual Scorpio BDay Party. Details to come. I'm turning 30. Everyone buy me handguns.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

blehk! the idea of being in dave's skin is soooooooooo gross. it's just one long, stinky, hangover.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home