wisdom teeth says...

Friday, August 16, 2002

yuck, I got up late this morning and didn't brush my teeth. mmmm. grimy film.

I was going to go to the mercury to see american analog set last night but somehow got side tracked to going to lovejoy's with the roomies. Its just as well. Analog Set was like $10. I'm kinda sad, though, cause I missed what was rumored to be their last show. They bring up so many good memories... late, smoky nights at our house in Temple and the first time I met (amanset bass guy) Lee I was drunk going on and on about how we used to get high and listen to analog set not knowing at the time that he does not partake of any such substances (or drink for that matter.)

******************************
Announcement. The next show by the world reknowned The Wisdom Teeth will be on Monday Sept 2 at Emo's. It'll be free, I think. The Soft Set may also play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home