wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, August 07, 2002

For some reason I've unable to get onto the blogger web page today to update this here webpage. Its true that I haven't much to say but it was bothering me as a matter of principle.

work=slow death boredom

friday night=hot snakes and those peabodys
- almost eight years ago exactly (summer 1994) I saw hot snakes precursor drive like jehu on the same stage I'll be seeing the snakes this weekend. my how time flies. now that was a great summer - perhaps the most fun of my life. I was 19 working three nights a week at a newspaper and playing in my first "real" band (the fabled "popsuperstar" - we wanted to be johnboy and lasted until our drummer who was really a guitar player left to play bass in tx legends carbomb.) driving around drinking quarts of "beast" aka milwaukee's best and ransacking goodwill dumpsters. I managed to squeeze my entire teenage rebellion into those 4 or 5 months. oddly enough the aforementioned drummer in popsuperstar went on to play guitar in those peabodys for a couple of years. ahhh the circle of life.

******

there's a dead bluejay in the courtyard where I read during breaks while at work

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home