wisdom teeth says...

Monday, August 05, 2002

I'm not usually one to laugh at others' misfortunes (ok, maybe I am, but so what?) but I happened upon this website that has all sorts of cool stuff. Its called thesmokinggun.com. It has all sorts of goodies. My faves are the celeb mug shots. Here are a few...

Jasmine Bleeth - baywatch babe was busted for a coke-fuelled car accident

Tawny Kitaen - ex-Mrs. David Coverdale, known for humping cars in Whitesnake videos, co-hosting a home video show with one of the full house guys and starring in Bachelor Party with Tom Hanks. She was busted for popping her current hubby, some pro baseball guy, in the face which just confirms all my prejudices against baseball.

Noel Bush - Florida Gov. Jeb Bush's daughter was busted passing a fake prescription in a Florida pharmacy.

US Rep James Trafficant - I can't remember what he was convited of (and kicked out of Congress for) but apparently it was some kind of revelation that he wear's a toupee (they won't let him wear it in prison.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home