wisdom teeth says...

Friday, August 02, 2002

I been a bit lax on the blog front this week. The truth not much has been going on (not that that ever stopped me from posting before.) We have no work at work which would normally be good thing except that I have to look like I'm busy instead of actually being busy. I went home from work early on wednesday and called in sick yesterday. What did I accomplish in all my free time? Nada. Watched alot of Law and Order. My Law and Order chums and I have a game to go along with the show (do a shot every time Chris Noth talks about being catholic and then tries to beat someone up, haha) but really, we try to figure out the the plot of the show (the whodunnit and what courtroom tricks they'll use) before the credits just during the opening shot where they find the body. Watching reruns just makes my heart heavy... When will get a decent assistant DA? I miss Claire so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home