wisdom teeth says...

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Score! (Regarding the new low-top chucks) I only had to hit three stores before I found 'em therefore making my mall lunch visit mercifully short. The old kicks got tossed into the dumpster as soon as I got home last night. It may sound like I'm making too big of a deal out of this but for me it is. I'm one of those people (like many guys, I suppose) that only wear one pair of shoes. And I wear them until they fall apart. Sure, I have a couple of pairs of stylin' going-out shoes but those don't get worn more than 2-3 times a month. (spellcheck just tried to replace "stylin" with "Stalin")

Last night Joe and I renewed our long dormant monday-night-get-drunk-at-lovejoy's habit. I really had more than I meant to but, hell, they had sabbath vol 4 and hawkwind on the jukebox. I played Atomic Punk off of Van Halen I.

I woke up early this morning managed to take a shower before work. This is an almost unheard of event. I feel weird now. I also was able to check my email, etc before leaving the house (I can't check web email at work - firewall and all).

I have sneezed no less than 15 times in the 1.5 hours I have been at work so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home