wisdom teeth says...

Friday, February 04, 2005

I wish I had more to say on here. I am slowly but surely adjusting to the work mindset. Mostly I'm just tired as hell all the time. That'll even out soon. I may even work some overtime tonight and tomorrow. Through out the spring we're usually in way over out heads around here and get offered tons of OT. I don't usually do much of it, maybe 5-10 hours a month, but I am going to attempt to get in as much as I can this year so I can pay off outstanding debts like a chump. What's all this "financial responsibility" bullshit, anyway?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking of your work, i can't read the tax table on publication 600 (the optional state sales tax item deduction.) can you tell me what the amount is supposed to be for texas, 1 exemption, 20-30k per year? it looks like 488, but i blew it up like 400% on the copier and it's still unintelligible.

xochew

1:16 PM  
Blogger dm said...

$488 but you have to use intemized deductions to get it so it's really not worth the effort if you don't do that. So basically, if you own a house you can use it.

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, i'm going to use it. i used to have to use schedule a anyway, when i was a trustafarian. or trustafarina.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home