wisdom teeth says...

Thursday, February 03, 2005

I've used my brain today more than in the past few months combined. It hurts. Also, I did it without much sleep and with a lonestar hangover. I am a trooper. Amanda and I were talking last night about how the hell we survived last year. For a good three, four, five months we were painfully drunk twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. Before and after that we were out 3-4 times a week but for a bit there we were in complete overdrive. That might explain why my brain hurts when I have to use it now.

I'm reading The Anti-Death League. Excellent so far.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the constant party "on" mode is a bitch when you stop. you just have to keep going to forestall the inevitable. also, we wanted to see you at whisky. where you at?

xochoo

9:19 AM  
Blogger dm said...

I was all dolled up to go then fell asleep.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home