wisdom teeth says...

Monday, January 31, 2005

I had a nice kinda chilled out weekend. I've been a bit under the weather so I took it easy. I stayed in friday night after a good, productive band practice. Lunch for Choo's birthday on saturday. I'm not sure how I felt about the food but the company was good. Later that afternoon was the big poker tournament over at Jeff's. I did pretty bad. There are all sorts of reasons/excuses (I'm sick, I'm tired, I got bad cards all day) but the bottom line is I lost my cash.

Later that night Joe and I went to a party by the river at a rather large and impressive house where Those Peabodys were playing. The party was kinda boring and the room that the bands played in sounded awful. Left soon and went to random party up north. There was lots to drink at this party (one of the main drawbacks of the first one) but few friends. I stayed for a while then took off leaving Joe to his own devices.

Sunday was very low key. I went with James way the hell outside of town to pick up some drum hardware from an old friend of his so we could have a close to complete kit at my house so Yamal won't have to haul his back and forth. James and I then had lunch at Los Altos by my house. I really don't remember much of the rest of the day. Napped. Read. Watched Carnivale. Went to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home