wisdom teeth says...

Thursday, January 27, 2005

I just wrote a long post describing my compulsively guilty conscience and while it (my guilty conscience) is still there, I have decided to ignore it for a while.

It's my second day back at work and I have nothing to do. We're having network problems, blah blah blah so I haven't spent all day "organizing my desk" which entails doing a crossword puzzle, catching up on my blog reading, text messaging people and, now, writing blog posts. Yesterday was just like I thought it would be - stuck in a mind-numbing update class all day. It was fine, though. Yes, it sucked and was painfully boring but so what?

Have you heard Shake the Sheets, the new Ted Leo record? It's freaking great. Much closer to Tyranny of Distance than Hearts of Oak which is fine by me. He has an infectious enthusiasm that wins me over every time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home