wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Last night I got to see myself on national television. Multiple times. I happened to catch the Pixies on austin city limits which I went to the taping of a few months back. There I was in between every couple of songs bobbing my head - I was two or three people back from the front on the floor. I think I should get my own show now.

Work is slowly turning into, well, work instead of waiting around for work. I am quickly getting very broke, though, as I don't get paid for another two weeks. We come back to work, work two weeks, then have to wait an additional week to get paid for those two weeks. In the meantime, of course, I have to pay for gas to and from work everyday and buy lunch everyday which are expenses that I didn't have before. I guess this happens to everyone but it sure is a pain in the ass.

I'm thinking of moving. Not out of town, just to an apartment by myself. The more I sit in traffic on the way home the more I'm considering getting a place closer to work. A lot closer. There are some decent apartments across the street actually and since this will be a rather temporary fix (no more than a year), I don't really care where I go. It sure would be nice to walk or bicycle to work everyday. We'll see what happens. Nothing for a few months anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home