wisdom teeth says...

Sunday, December 12, 2004

It's not so much that I don't have the time, as much as I lack the will. Sorry about not writing for so long. I do nothing, I see nothing. I'm doing a lot of sitting on my ass these days. I think when I'm done updating here I'm going to sit my ass on the porch and read in the nice weather.

Nothing much of interest has been going on. I went and played some music yesterday w/ Jon King, J Butler and Peter. I'm playing organ with this particular ensemble. It's Jon's stuff that he has been playing solo and now we're trying to get a band together around it so it was kinda slow going but I think will turn out pretty good.

The other band that I'm playing bass in is still alive but just. We seem to have a terminal inability to come up with a band name which is losing us shows. Not good. What a dumb reason not to be able to play. Well, whatever, it's not my band.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm nosy! post more so i don't have to call you to find out what you're doing!!!


xochew

9:17 AM  
Blogger dm said...

I'm working on it! Same goes for you.

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell them to call it:
not my band
not my band on sunday
pencil us in
apathy
apathy severe
severe apathy
blog babies
what ever
lethargy rulz
no words
no shows
no names
instruments with no names
conceptual
conceptual tiki
nameless and faceless
lack of c (as in creativity)
no name but it doesn't matter cause we're not going to make it big anyway

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah: terminal inability

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home