wisdom teeth says...

Saturday, October 30, 2004

I just got back form seeing my old bandmate, Jimi's, new band, the Angelus, at Hole in the Wall. Despite it not being my favorite place to see bands (or drink or hang out or anything else), it was actually cool. They're pretty good. Reminded me of Black Heart Procession at times and also of Mike Oldfield but I think was just the piano.

Went to a party afterwards but the girl who lived there was freaking out because people she didn't know were showing up so Amanda and I called people downtown and told them to come over after the bar closed just to see her freak out a bit more. We actually left soon thereafter.

So I'm at home and I indulged in a bit of my favorite new past time, drunk myspace-ing. Some people drunk-dial, I leave comments/testimonials and send people messages. It's always fun and if you're the recipient of one you should feel special as you're the person I'm thinking of when I'm at my most drunk/whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home