wisdom teeth says...

Monday, October 25, 2004

The show went really well last night. We played kinda sloppy but ok. People seemed to like it. As soon as I get a pic I'll try to post it on here. We played beneath stars hanging from the ceiling and paintings and Zach brought some of those swirly '60's lights.

Poker was tonight. After losing my ass for most of the evening I came back in the last hour to end up $5 ahead. Of course it didn't hurt that Cody and Jeff were so stoned by then that they couldn't tell what the hell was going on half the time. Sorry nothing particularly interesting right now.

How about this - I'll open this up as a forum for questions and advice. I'm a smart guy with all sorts of opinions. So leave your queries in the comments and I'll provide some answers asap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home