wisdom teeth says...

Friday, October 29, 2004

It took me almost a week to figure out but my little google ads are for fancy b-o-n-g-s which I now spell out like that because they have a little web crawler that looks at your site and decides what kind of ads you get. It seems that when I mentioned them (the "b"-word) while talking about the movie Garden State, it was latched onto by their computer and, thus, weird ads.

I went to go see Rick's band at the Whisky Bar and they were very good. Not entirely my style but good nonetheless. After they were done it got boring very fast so I left quickly. While getting in my car I decided that if I could find a decent place to park I would go to Jackalope before it closed. As luck would have it I found a place. I shoulda kept on driving. Sometimes there's just no saving a night. Blah, blah, chat with acquaintances for a minute, finish my beer and skedaddle. Going out alone sucks.

I'm not optimistic about the halloween weekend. While it could be tons o' fun, if I think it'll be good, it'll suck. It's all a game of expectations, people. I have no costume and haven't put much thought into it. Shut up, Choo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have a costume either, Dave. Maybe we should go as an IRS employee and a sleepy student. Oh wait...

-Karen

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home