wisdom teeth says...

Sunday, November 21, 2004

I think perhaps I have been a bit remiss in not updating this thing as much as I should I have. I will try my best to keep it up to date.

Tonight I went to jackalope for Hope's birthday celebration. It was a nice night. I can never tell if I like that place or hate it. They have a pretty cool layout with lots of booths but the clientele can be a bit snotty and sometimes it takes forever to get a drink. That having been said, I had a good time. Talked to lots of friends. Drank a lot of Miller High Life $2 drafts - I'll be feeling that tomorrow. Afterwards there was a party over on the east side that I quite enjoyed. Kinda low-key, I think the main part of the party was earlier.

We had our 5th annual scorpio party last saturday and apparently it was a hit. About halfway through the night I got kinda claustrophobic from all the drunk people in my house and retired to my room to drink screwdrivers with a couple of old friends and consequently missed a large part of the party. I remember some booty shakin
dancing but then the next thing I know everyone was gone.

More on California later. I will finish the story (however uneventful it may have been).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home