wisdom teeth says...

Monday, July 29, 2002

So despite giving serious thought to calling in sick, I did, indeed, make it to work today. Picking from saturday night, we went to Tina and Josh's party but didn't stay too long. I've been feeling a bit under the weather and after a few beers and too much (wonderful) homemade bread I was ready to head home. Then again, maybe it was the round of truly awful and tasteless jokes being made in the drive (I do not exempt myself by any stretch.)

Sunday was a do nothing day. I put up some hastily made shelves in my room as I was getting tired of books being piled everywhere while I search the perfect bookshelves. I have a history of putting together poorly made bookshelves. They ain't pretty but they work (kind of, as long as you don't touch them or look at them the wrong way.) Someone needs to ban me from half-price books. I'm developing a serious addiction. I've bought so many more books than I can read in a year over the past few months.

I skipped out on band practice as I still wasn't feeling well. Bowling was a no-go for the same reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home