wisdom teeth says...

Friday, May 18, 2007

So Jennifer tagged me with one of those online meme things. I don't generally participate in these things, but, let's face it, the only reason to have a personal blog is to talk about yourself and this one is to reveal seven juicy secrets about yourself. Since my mother reads this mine won't be too juicy but here goes...

1) I once was so hungover on tour that I puked out the window of a moving van. As we pulled into a crowded gas station, I continued hurling my guts all over the place much to the annoyance of the lady next to us who was filling up her Audi. I had my sunglasses on the whole time.

2) I really, really love the Buffy the Vampire Slayer tv show. Or really all things Joss Whedon for that matter.

3) I can't sleep in a bed with someone else (platonic or not) without sleeping pills.

4) I secretly think it's pretty funny that I never payed back all that credit card debt that I ran up in college.

5) It's not uncommon for me to go 4 or 5 days without showering.

6) I don't trust banks. At all.

7) If I'm really honest with myself, my favorite band is probably Belle & Sebastian.

I'm not passing along this tag to anyone. I don't think I have enough interweb friends to warrant it (plus I'd feel a bit silly).

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Perkins said...

does that make me silly? no that means i don't give an f about if other people think im silly. good list :)

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home