wisdom teeth says...

Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm leaving work 30mins early to get my hair cut. By Stacey. Who isn't me with clippers and a hand mirror in the bathroom. She works at an actual barbershop*. While it isn't the same as the barbershop of my youth (where two old racists guys worked in a building the size of my living room), as long as they have a stripey pole I'm ok with it. I love when they shave the back of your neck and around your ears with the straight razor. It's the best.

*wouldn't it have been cool if instead of misspelling it babershop, I had misspelled it berbershop?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're going to look so cute tonight!
xochew

5:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i should be fired. i didn't notice until today that you've misspelled barbershop. twice.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home