wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Good news! I'll have a job when I get back from California. This relieves me to no end. If I wouldn't have a job, I'd still go but I'd be worried to death the whole time. I've been saving for a couple of months for that eventuality. I'll continue to save as much as I can because there's a pretty high likelyhood that I'll have to leave my job again to tour.

In other news, I missed the republican debate last night but watched a few snippets and read all about it online. I have to say, I'm really glad Ron Paul is in the debates. Without him, there's not anyone in the debates that really hold differing views on the most important issue, the war in Iraq (or, even more important to me, the limit and scope of the government). Not getting too much into the actual politics, without him there can't be any debate in the "debates". Otherwise the only real disagreement you get ranges from "abortion is bad but it should be legal" (Giuliani) to "abortion is bad and should be illegal" (everybody else). I'm of the opinion that the real winner last night's debate was Fred Thompson who won by not being there. If he enters the race (which he will) he'll easily win the nomination.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Perkins said...

Sorry for the chain letter, but I got blog tagged (whatever that means) and now I am passing it on to you. List 7 things about yourself.

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home