wisdom teeth says...

Sunday, April 29, 2007

I've had an insanely busy/stressful week. Basically I've spent every waking moment until yesterday afternoon working either at the regular job or in the studio with the band. For four days the only time I was at home was 30mins in the morning and 30mins in the evening before I went to bed. Then (because I'm smart) I went into work on my day off and worked a half day.

It feels like we're making some headway in the studio, though. We've been juggling schedules so that we can be there at the same time. We got 4 or 5 songs Worth of basic tracking done (meaning drums, bass, and maybe some guitar). I think we're in for the long haul with this project though as we're taking our time but also fitting into the spare time of the engineer/producer. Hopefully we'll have most of it done before we go to Los Angeles in June.

Today I'm taking it easy. Gonna watch the Astros and read. Later = Sopranos + Entourage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home