wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

We're leaving for Los Angeles in three weeks or so. As much as I thought this was a dumb idea at first, I'm getting excited. For one thing, I may not have to quit my job for the season to go. It's not for sure yet, but I think I might be able to just take unpaid leave for the month. This is one of the perks of having worked here a long time. There are only a limited number of folks here who know all the work and have experience with everything. So maybe I'm working the system just a bit - I'm giving them the option of telling me to take a hike so I don't really feel bad. The way I look at it, it never hurts to ask.

Also, we may get to stay in someone's guest house out in Venice while we're there. Nice and close to the beach. Like my job thing, it's not for sure yet but I have my fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home