wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

In case any of you were wondering why there haven't been any pictures on here in forevers, it's because my camera broke while we were on tour. I managed to get it working for a bit and then it died again. I'm planning on getting another one soon. Maybe a used one off of amazon or ebay. Since I don't really care about the features (as I'll likely never figure them out), my main concern is that the camera is small. Like comfortably in the front pocket of jeans small. My old powershot kinda fit as long as you didn't sit or walk too fast or try to get it back out of said pocket.

Earlier I watched an awesome episode of Nova called Newton's Dark Secrets all about how he was secretly an alchemist and how he didn't believe in the trinity and he had to hide it. I already knew everything here thanks to having read the Baroque Cycle but it was still rather interesting.

It's raining a lot right now. I guess I'll never get to go to the grocery store.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Perkins said...

I'll take some new and exciting pictures of you on Saturday and send you the link so you can post them on your blog.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home