wisdom teeth says...

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Didn't do much this weekend. Stayed in mostly. I had to finish up the third season of the Wire before the new ones started tonight. I know it's a tough life I lead, but it had to be done. Ended up going downtown on Saturday night after the UT game and it wasn't nearly as bad as we thought it would be. On the way there we saw a car that had wrecked head-on into an ambulance. The cops had blocked off the streets already so fortunately there wasn't any gore to be seen.

1 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

all i've been doing lately is staying in and watching television shows on dvd. i like beers and bars and making out with boys too, but sometimes being at home on my couch with my shows is pretty damn good.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home