wisdom teeth says...

Thursday, August 31, 2006

I have a toothache and I can't go to the dentist until next Tuesday because, apparently, dentists are closed on Fridays and Monday is a holiday. It's not too bad... yet. But I have all the faith in the world that I'll be crying by Saturday. Or maybe it will get better while I sleep tonight. Regardless I need to get this crap fixed sooner or later. I'm just pissed that it'll eat up all the nice money I've been saving for this fall. Also, I'm scared I'll be in a lot of pain and I won't be able to take their nice prescription meds because they make me sick. OK, that's all. Just some whining.

PS. Does anyone know if the whole putting onion/garlic on your achey tooth thing is for real? Seems like a load of hooey to me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have tried the garlic, and it seems to work ok for the early stages of a tooth infection. Just shove a big slice up in there and let it sit for a while. You'll be tasting it for days, but it's better than the alternative. Hope you get it fixed soon; toothaches su-huh-huck.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home