wisdom teeth says...

Sunday, August 13, 2006

In LA at a friend's house who is putting some of us up. It's very nice to have a home base while in town. He also has a pretty nice home studio where we're doing a song today. I think it's turning out very nicely.

The tour so far has been pretty good. Most of the show have been ok - none spectacular but none awful either. We're playing one more show here in LA tomorrow night at the Echo and then we leave for San Francisco on Tuesday. Everyone is slowly getting into the tour mindset and adjusting to a severe lack of sleep.

A cookout is imminent. I can't wait.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call me when you get to the bay area -- 510 387 5611.. x.

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dave:

It's Matthew, Jen Perkin's friend from the Echo on Monday night. I just sent a request to review the B&S album for 'No Depression' so I'll let you know when I hear back. In the mean time, you told me of an intriguing singer you saw at El Cid and I was wondering if you remember his name because I'd love to check him out. My email is
MDuersten@earthlink.net

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home