wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

You can tell when I'm starting to get super busy and anxious because I start to make lists of everything and carry them around with me at all times. I managed to cross several of the shopping-related things off my list. I'm a little more anxious than usual because Alan, the regular guitar tech for Trail who I've worked with every other time and who always keeps all this stuff together, is not going to LA. So I'm trying to make sure we have everything and all the guitars are working and do we have enough tuning pedals (the answer is no but I'm going to cannibalize one or two to make one good one) and do we have gaffer tape and how will I get reimbursed for buying this stuff and how am I getting from the airport to where ever the hotel is and which hotel will we be at? Endless questions.

The thing is, I know it'll be fine. I'm just freaking out. And that's just for their show. I haven't really dealt with our tour too much yet beyond trying to remember to do laundry before I leave. I'm gonna go to LA friday morning, do the show, watch some BMX (remember the show is at the x-games), hopefully go out for a night on the town, sleep a bit, then catch a plane home.

1 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

making lists always makes me feel more together and less freaked out. plus, they are nice to hold and carry around. i highly recommend making a pocket mod and carrying it around; they are super useful.

also, i realized the other day the reason the cat and i get along so well is that when she sleeps with more or crashes on the couch with me, she always puts her little paw on my foot. either she also likes the holding feet thing, or my cat reads.

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home