wisdom teeth says...

Monday, August 28, 2006

I haven't written much regarding the tour. It was fun and exhausting. The shows could have been better but everything else went off without a hitch so perhaps I should just be thankful things went as well as they did. There's multitudes of things that could go wrong and we seemed to avoid all of them.

I met lots of nice people and stayed in the homes of several of them. I learned that I still don't really like LA but I do like San Francisco. I'm still continually appalled that people live without a/c. Even if it only gets really hot a few weeks out of the year and you don't use it much, get a window unit! I'm just saying...

I think the best story of the tour was when we went walking on the beach in San Francisco, there a was lone seal playing in the waves. A small boy, about 8, I think, came up to us and asked what it was. When we said it was a seal, his only response was an enthusiastic "Tight!"

Going back to work has been fine. It's still boring. I've been going out pretty much every night since we got back out of boredom. I can't seem to turn my mind off long enough to just hang out at home. I need to clean and organize my room in the worst way. Stuff has just been piling up for a year and a half. I need to sell/give away/throw away some of this junk. I mean, how many old crappy computer monitors do I really need? Anyone want to have a yard sale?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

baby d,

e-mail me real quick or give me your e-mail. andra@tierracapital.net

i want to ask you a q!

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home