wisdom teeth says...

Monday, July 24, 2006

I'm going to see Ray Davies tape an episode Austin City Limits tonight! I have to get there early, and I fully expect to sit in the waning hours of the blistering sun before I get in but that's ok because I get to see Ray Davies tape an episode of Austin City Limits tonight!

I saw the new pirate movie on Saturday night. It was crazy fun which just what I wanted. Also, I briefly got to meet Frank from the fabulous Sons of Hercules. While they are great in their own right, they're most famous for the fact that Frank was in the Vamps who opened for the Sex Pistols at the San Antonio show in 1978. (while trying to figure out the name of Frank's old band I came across this article in the chronicle that has a bunch of old Austinites telling their story of that night)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home