wisdom teeth says...

Friday, July 21, 2006

I really hate that people use their hands-free things on their cell phones all the time. It makes me think that there has been a marked increase in schizophrenia with all these people talking to themselves. I understand using them in your car (even though studies have found that it actually doesn't make talking on the phone while driving any safer than using your phone normally) but people walking around talking to themselves is rather disconcerting.

Has anyone read Gravity's Rainbow? I almost picked up a used copy at lunch and decided against it. It seems like a bloated, pretentious, rambling book but that can cut either way - really good or really bad. So anyone have any opinions/advice?

In other news, I quit playing with Camp X-Ray yesterday. It's too bad. I like the guys and I like the music but I was becoming a bit frazzled. I wasn't really giving it my all and it was pretty obvious. I feel like a jerk but better that than doing it half-assed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonathon Morgan said...

I dunno man. I think the hands free things make it easier to gesticulate -- which I know is dumb, 'cause your conversational counterpart can't see you.

But still. It helps get the thoughts out -- ya know? So you're not one of those "weird on the phone, normal in person" people?

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home