wisdom teeth says...

Monday, July 17, 2006

I realize that I haven't really written anything on here for a while but I haven't had anything to say. Waiting for the spirit to move me. These days it's mainly work then practice then tv/book/computer then sleep then repeat. Very much a holding pattern, saving money for imminent unemployment + tour. We're leaving Aug 7 and returning around Aug 22 (depending if we drive straight back from Denver or stop somewhere for the night.)

Almost everyone at work is in training all week. This means it will be nice and quiet.

In other news, I finally found a Bob Dylan record I like - Desire.

Our cable box messed up yesterday so I missed watching the new Entourage. It made me very sad. In better HBO-related news, the third season of the Wire comes out on DVD on Aug 8 then season 4 starts airing on Sept 10.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will need to have lunch before you leave.... have you heard if you are being furloughed? Dad is leaving for Kansas next week.... we are going to Santa Fe Aug 4th...
Call me
Mom

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home