wisdom teeth says...

Tuesday, June 13, 2006


It was a fun and busy weekend. Friday night I saw Shellac who were impossibly good. Saturday we spent the day swimming and reading and lounging at Hamilton Pool. I'd never been before and had heard how beautiful it was but, really, it far surpassed my expectations. That night Brothers and Sisters played a sold-out show at the Cactus Cafe. Lots of friends came out. It was a rollicking good time (despite once again being told to be at a show way early so we could sound check only find out when we're there that there will be no sound check.) Sunday I sat around reading and watching bad tv before heading to cookout at Eric and Joolie's in honor of our departing guest Amanda. I stayed much later than I meant to.

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Hey Dave.

Did your friend Joolie work at the 7-11 on Lamar and 48th about 10 years ago?

Just Curious...

Justin

1:39 PM  
Blogger dm said...

I do believe so.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home