wisdom teeth says...

Saturday, May 13, 2006

I'm at work on a saturday afternoon getting in some overtime. Since I now have a rough idea of when I'm going to leave this job for the year, I'm going to try to take advantage of all the OT they offer when it's super busy (like now). I don't have much discipline to do this kind of thing but an hour or two here and there can add up after a bit. And I need it to add up so I won't be stuck without any money at all. Since I'm going to end the season of my own accord, I will be ineligible to get unemployment like I usually do. The work for Trail pays ok, and hopefully B+S will make some money on tour (I'm not holding my breath). Then there's a pretty good chance that my job here will call me back for a few weeks in October when everyone files their extension returns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home