wisdom teeth says...

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I'm rather proud of myself. For the past month or so I've been saving a bit of my paycheck in anticipation of leaving work in July to go on tour. Now that I'm not going until August, I have an extra month to save so I decided to put that money to good use. I paid off one credit card and made significant dents in the rest. I know no one wants to read about how I'm managing my debt but I thought it was pretty exciting. My netflix auto-payments won't be rejected anymore because there's no room on the card! Now if I could just make a dent in the money I owe on my computer...

Amanda gets into town today. Expect hi-jinx of some kind. Maybe. Or at least alot of swimming. And margaritas.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to hear.. it makes me very happy!!!! Have fun with your friend...not too many margaritas'

5:19 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Perkins said...

I'm with mom, this is good news. Guess our talk at lunch did good. You did the right thing sugar muffin.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home