wisdom teeth says...

Friday, June 02, 2006

Coming, and Going

Amanda gets here next week! Yay! I hope I manage a bit of time off work to run around and play host a bit.

I hung out with my friend Catherine last night. She's moving to Portland in a week or two. Even though she's been in Houston for the past couple of years, she really moving away away this time. It makes me rather sad.

Speaking of going, now it looks like I'm not going back to Europe in July as I previously thought. I'm kinda disappointed but, knowing those guys, I was half expecting this to happen. For all I know I'll get a call two days before they leave asking if I can still go.

I just finished reading the Golden Compass last night. It's the first book in the His Dark Materials trilogy. It's obstinately "young adult" literature but, like the Harry Potter books or something, it's totally readable and completely engrossing. I have to go at lunch today and buy the second book.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gimme! how's your hand?

-chew

7:20 PM  
Blogger dm said...

Joe is reading it now but that'll only take a day or two. It'll be all yours soon enough.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home