wisdom teeth says...

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I worked quite a bit of my three day weekend. Half-day on sat, and a few hours Sunday. The rest of my time was pretty relaxing, though. Saturday evening I spent with Angie at a friend of hers house, sitting in the front yard drinking margaritas. It was decently cool out that evening and, thankfully, the bugs weren't really biting. Then we went over to party that was squarely in the "eh" column. Whatever.

Sunday, after working a couple of hours, I went over to Kim's house who was trying to throw a last minute potluck. All in all there was only four of us, but we ate Kim's queso and the pulled pork that I'd had simmering all day while drinking (wait for it!) margaritas and playing the dictionary game (basically Balderdash minus the actual game). Afterwards I met Choo downtown and we went to Karly's bday get together.

I spent most of Monday sitting on the couch watching television.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home