wisdom teeth says...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

This week I've been listening to Harry Potter audio books on my ipod at work. Contrary to expectations, this has made for some very slow days. I honestly expected it to make time fly. How wrong I was. That's not to say I'm not enjoying listening to them, because I am.

~~~~~~~~~~ it's gonna be a busy week ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brothers and Sisters @ Stubb's - Saturday May 20
(Some kind of party for A&E. Yes, that A&E)
w/ Just Guns

Camp X-Ray @ Emo's - Sunday May 21
w/ The Arm, Cougars

Brothers and Sisters @ the Cavern (DALLAS) - Wednesday May 24
w/ Court and Spark, Pink Nasty

Brothers and Sisters @ Emo's - Thursday May 25
w/ Court and Spark, Pink Nasty

Camp X-Ray @ Sound on Sound - Friday May 26
w/ Giant Haystacks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home