wisdom teeth says...

Monday, June 19, 2006

Friday: I won $2.30 playing poker at Jeff & Alicia's. It might not sound like much but I was down $15 there for a bit.

Saturday: Recording w/Camp X-Ray. At the studio for 9 hours or so. Got 8 songs done. They sounded pretty good to my super-faded ears. Then Danielle & Brandon's housewarming party. I was pretty tired but half a Sparks kept me going for another couple of hours. Note: Gay men make the best hors d'oeuvres (but then again, you already knew that.)

Sunday: Television watching. Then bowling w/Andra, Andrea, Ani, Isaac and Mark. It didn't occur to me until the second game, but bowling with a broken bone in your hand will start to hurt after a while. Also, I won both games. Later was Thai curry and a messy nail-biter basketball game.

3 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

the fact that you have good thai where you live makes me hate you a little.

also, i think i should come back down in the winter, when it won't be so hot and i can drink cocktails like a normal person. i tried when i was there, but now that i'm home i feel like i was a total wuss.

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who has a broken bone in their hand? And if its you why don't I know???

10:29 PM  
Blogger dm said...

long story. I'll tell you saturday.

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home