wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

"Water, water everywhere / Nor any drop to drink" After going out for drinks with Hope last night I've decided that this should be the official slogan of my love life. Sad, I know, to even think such things but fuck, man, I'm working on it (not referring to her - roommates - even ex-roommates are off limits.)

She's going to Scotland in August and invited me along and I might just do it, work and money permitting. She apparently got some kind of artist grant from the Scottish government and she's using it for airfare. I would love to go. I'm gonna see if I can work it out. She's going to Edinburgh but I really want to hit Glasgow so maybe I can break off for a day or two. I don't know, it's all very sketchy. I was also asked to go on tour with some friends' band but tour in July and August in a van w/no AC isn't any - I've done it before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home