wisdom teeth says...

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Note to self: If you're gonna go to bars and not drink, don't drink cokes all night because then you won't be able to sleep and you'll have fucked up half-dream/half-hallucinations all night.

When I walked into Trudy's for lunch just a bit ago, "Unfaithful Servant" by the Band was playing. How often does that happen? I love that song. I'm pissed that I can't have it on my ipod at work because when my cds were stolen out of my car last year both cds by the Band that I had were among them. I have them on vinyl but that doesn't really help me at work. I've almost rebought them on cd a couple of times. Maybe now I'll get around to it.

I'm going meet up with Andra at jackalope tonight to watch game 7 of Spurs v. Pistons tonight. I'm prepared to be disappointed, just not expecting it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home