wisdom teeth says...

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I can't believe the Spurs didn't pull out a win. Sheesh. Hell, they probably would've won if Duncan aka Mr Sedative had made 50% of his free throws. Well, there's always Thursday. (ha, as if)

I'm settling in for a nice, chilled out week. I slept a whole eight hours last night. I woke up before my alarm went off. Of course I rolled over and slept until the third snooze but the fact remains I could've gotten up early and eaten breakfast or ((gasp)) taken a shower before work. You know, if I wanted to.

I need something new to read. I mean, I have tons of books that I haven't read but none of them are having much of a pull on me right now. I'm splitting time between the Russian Girl by Kinglsey Amis and Loving by Henry Green. Hmm. I dunno. Neither one is really grabbing me. I'm gonna hit half-price during lunch and see if I can find something interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home