wisdom teeth says...

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Goddamn, I wrote a lot yesterday. Are you impressed? I'm impressed.

So last night I decided to face my enemy and cook the dinner (potato curry and raita) that I started on friday night but didn't finish due to an unfortunate mishap with a knife (also, all the veggies were on the cusp of being not-so-good.) So I got home from work and set about it. As I was chopping stuff I started calling folks because I realized that I would have a crapload of food and no one to eat it with. Just as the food was getting done (it took a full hour and a half!) people started to get there. We had a nice family dinner with everyone sitting around the living room. I thought it turned out great and everyone seemed to dig it so "yay" me. I was worried because I'd never made any kind of curry before. Dinner was followed by a game of boggle.

I know there is stuff going on this week, I just can't seem to remember what it is...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's quite an accomplishment for a guy with only 9.95 fingers!

(Sorry about the mishap, by the way. I hope it heals quickly.)

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home