wisdom teeth says...

Friday, May 06, 2005

Oh, life is so fun when I write about avian excrement. Sorry about that. Everyone thought it was a funny story last night at the bar. I think I've discovered something recently, I'm an awful storyteller. My stories meander and have no real point. Maybe I need to practice my chit-chat skills in private before I attempt a full on public display again.

I think I going to emo's tonight but I'm not sure. I might also go tomorrow but maybe not as a friend of mine is having a house warming party. Also, I have access to Andrea and Isaac's cable tv while cat sitting so I may have to spend saturday evening (the early part anyway) watching game 7 of the rockets/mavs series. I'm not a huge sports guy, but I love the playoffs of almost any sport. I'm going for the rockets but, really, I have no dog in this fight. I'm a fan of all the texas teams (in the NBA anyway.) Part of me wants the mavs to win, though, because they might have a chance to go all the way but I can't really say that of the rockets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home