wisdom teeth says...

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Not much to say but I'll write something anyway. Slow day. (as opposed to yesterday which went amazingly fast!)

Earlier I called a lady about looking at a house that's for rent but had to leave a message. This place could be good if get it. I've only walked around it. It's a small one bedroom "cottage" - an old converted garage, I think. It's close to where I am now which would be good because I like our neighborhood. Anyway, we'll see. She hasn't called me back yet.

In other news, I am totally in love with netflix. I been watching so much stuff, it's crazy. Also, a nice way to kill some time during the day is to go crazy browsing through everything and adding stuff that I *might* want to see someday. Maybe.

Also, last night I finished a book that I was totally into. I shied away from it at first because it was part of the today show book or some such crap but the time traveler's wife was excellent. I can't recommend it enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home