wisdom teeth says...

Monday, May 02, 2005

OK, so never mind what I said about me traveling next month, it ain't gonna happen. For about half a second last thu/fri it looked like I was going to go out with Trail of Dead as a guitar tech next month for a few weeks but it turns out to have been a bit of a case of mixed signals. It would have been fun but sometimes (often, these days, really) shit just doesn't work out. Oh well.

I'm thinking of taking some time off of work this summer anyway just to get outta town. Now I kinda have it in my head to go to the Intonation Festival in Chicago in July. Two days. $10 each day at the gate. The Decemberists, the Fiery Furnaces, the Wrens, Broken Social Scene, Death From Above 1979, Out Hud, A.C. Newman, Magnolia Electric Co., Four Tet, Xiu Xiu, Andrew Bird, the M's, and the Go! Team. Most importantly, Not Central Texas in July! We'll see. Not a hell of a lot of bands I'd die to see but a good excuse to get out of town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home